Date & Hours:
- Saturday, June 17, 2023
- Tour (10:00 am – 4:00 pm)
- Art Show & Sale (4:00 – 6:00 pm)
Location: “The Barns of Utica”. Locations noted on tour ticket & program.
- Advanced sales through June 7 = $15 per person (ages 12 & under are free)
- Day of Tour = $20 per person
Food/Beverage: Coffee, breads, cookies, and special Moravian sugar cake available for purchase at the Moravian Church from 8:30-11 am and from a variety of vendors at the host barn from 4-6 pm.
Special: Tours of the 261-year-old Moravian Church and cemetery June 8 from 8:30-11am.
Art Show & Sale: Plein-air artists will display and sell their works created during the tour.
Demonstrations: A variety of demonstrations will connect the past with the present at various barn locations.
Entertainment: In keeping with tradition, The Main Line Gravy Soppers will entertain attendees at the art show and sale.
- Are pets allowed on the tour? No
- Is photography permitted? Yes
- How do I become a volunteer? Volunteers make this event possible! Please sign up via Sign Up Genius: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E054AA4AE29A5FE3-june
Social Media: For updates on the event and to share your pictures at the event, please follow us: