Arundel Camera Club Members
First digital photography competition of the year
Thursday, September 23
Rules on digital contests this year are now back to the standard digital rules—3 images maximum, color AND black and white photos are eligible. Any black and white digital images you submitted last year for the digital monochrome competitions are eligible, 3 lifetime submissions for any photo. More info at https://arundelcameraclub.org/competition/
- Contest is open to all paid members in good standing.
- There are separate contests for novice and unlimited members.
- The deadline for submissions is Tuesday, September 21, at noon.
- Email your digital entries in by the deadline to email@example.com.
- Please send your images as email attachments or in a zip compressed file.
- We will confirm receipt of all entries.
- Please resize your images to 1024 pixels on the long side (1024 x ??? or ??? x 1024).
- Files should be formatted as .jpg files.
- Naming Entries:
- A class identifier, ‘n’ for novice or ‘u’ for unlimited, should prepend the file name and be followed by an underscore.
- The image name should appear next.
- An underscore and the owner’s first and last initials should follow the title.
- Make sure the file extension (.jpg) exists.
- Name Examples:
- n_some have trouble with this_cb.jpg