Don’t forget that this Wednesday is club events contest!!! A chance to win a free membership for next year!
Remember, you can enter 1 photo per category, per event .
Example #1 – If you only attended the End of Year Picnic – you can have 1 digital, 1 monochrome print and 1 color print. Total of 3 entries.
Example #2 – if you attended 4 events – you can have 4 digital, 4 monochrome, 4 color – 1 image per event – 12 total entries.
If anyone one needs help understanding the rules for the contest, please let me know.
- 2018 End of Year Banquet
- Ocean City Maryland Air Show
- 155th Gettysburg – A Living History Event
- July 4th Fireworks (In the state of Maryland)
- Tuckahoe Steam and Gas Show
- Kenilworth Lotus and Lily Festival
- Club August Picnic
- Maryland State Fair
- Maryland Renaissance Festival
- Marley Station Car Show
- Antietam Battlefield/Cemetery
- Fall Colors
- Library of Congress
- Cunningham Falls
- Penn’s Cave
- December Holiday Photos
- Longwood Gardens
- Pink or Red Photos
- Chip’s Studio Outing
- Bull Riding – Westminster
- March – Favorite Food or Restaurant
- Anita Leight Estuary Center
- Sherwood Gardens
- Historic Jerusalem Mill Village and Jericho Covered Bridge
- Table Top Night / Studio Night at club meeting
- Earliegh Heights carnival
- and any photos from meetings or programs
Remember to send all your photos to the contest email email@example.com. I will be pulling them from there for Wednesday night. Looking forward to seeing all of your field trip photos from this year.