Assuming school is open, our next competition will be this Wednesday, January 27, 2016.
Remember that when school is closed, we do not meet. You can check the Anne Arundel County Public School website for closings.
- We will have our Color and Monochrome Print competitions.
- The theme this month is Open so anything goes.
- Competition rules, which include how to prepare your prints are posted on our website http://arundelcameraclub.org/rules-summary/
- Color and Monochrome Prints
- You may enter three prints in each the Color and Monochrome contests.
- Prints must be mounted on material such as a standard print mounting board.
- The mat may be of any color desired by the contestant.
- Tip: Most judges prefer white mats which look good in our light box which is painted black.
- The mat may not exceed a size of 20″ in its longest dimension.
- For instance 16″x20″ prints.
- The actual inner dimensions/print size can be anything up to 16″x20″
- Tip: You don’t have to print/mat large images and mats can be smaller 20″.
- The back of the mounting board must be labeled with the print title, photographer’s name, contest date (month/year), theme, class (Unlimited or Novice), and color or mono.
- The back should also have an arrow pointing to the top so the contests chairman know the proper orientation for your image.