In April the photo challenge was to photograph food or your favorite restaurant. On May 1st we will have our last photo talk of the club year discussing member photos from the April photo challenge.
restaurant. On May 1st we will have our last photo talk of the club year discussing member photos from the April photo challenge.
Challenge photographs will be submitted digitally using the same processes used during digital competitions. Each club member may submit three digital images for each challenge. The images should have been taking during the challenge month. Photographers may not use photographs taken before these months.
- Digital –
- Email your digital images in by Tuesday, at noon. Remember that the email address to send your digital entries to is email@example.com.
- Send your images as email attachments. Mac users need to put their images in a zip file and attach the zip file to the email.
- Resize your images to 1024 pixels on the long side (1024 x ??? or ??? x 1024) and 72 DPI.
- Unlike contests, you can name your images any way you would like.
- We will send you an email to confirm we have received your images and that they are sized appropriately. If you do not receive a confirmation, please contact the contest chairman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If all else fails, you may bring your images to the meeting on a USB drive, but we may not be able to put them into the contest.