Don’t wait until the last minute!
The next contest is March 17th. You may submit up to three images. The theme is open, so anything goes. Get your images submitted by noon Tuesday March 15.
You must be a registered and paid member to compete. If you haven’t joined yet, you can register at the following link Member Registration. Dues are half priced after December.
To submit your contest entries, you must have an account on our website and use our upload form. If you need to create an account, click on the Account Creation link. Fill out the form with your nickname, email address, and password. Then click register.
Once you have successfully created your account, click on the following link to go to the Digital Contest Submission page. Type in your email address and password used above for registration and click “Login”.
Now that you are logged in, you should see an empty gallery like this, and you can now upload images for the next digital contest.
You may upload up to three images. Remember you still need to size and name your images properly.
Instructions to upload your image to be a part of the photo contest:
- Please select the appropriate category: Novice or Unlimited
- Before uploading, please resize your images to 1024 pixels on the long side (1024 x ??? or ??? x 1024).
- Larger images will not be accepted.
- Smaller images may not compete well.
- Files should be formatted as .jpg files.
- Naming Entries:
- A class identifier, ‘n_’ for novice or ‘u_’ for unlimited, should prepend the file name.
- The image name should appear next.
- Only use numbers, letters, and underscore for readability.
- All other characters are not allowed.
- Words should be Capitalized and not joinedtogether.
- An underscore and the owner’s first and last initials should follow the title (e.g., “_mt”).
- Make sure the file extension (.jpg) exists.
- Name Examples: