May 20th will be here before we know it! If we are not back in the school meeting by this date, our Club Events Contest for the 2019-2020 year will be head digitally and LIVE on our club Facebook page.
REMEMBER – we are only doing a digital contest this year – no print contest. We will have one Unlimited contest and one Novice contest. There will be one winning image for each, and those winners will receive a free membership for the 2020-2021 club year. There are no ribbons or points given in this contest.
You can submit one digital color image and one digital monochrome image per event that you attended this club year. Please remember, both color and monochrome images will be in the same contest.
Closer to the date – Louis will send out instructions for when to have your images submitted by and how to size and name them.
Please see below list of events. Remember – don’t wait till the last minute to start going through your photos, it’s a lot to go through the more events you attended!
2019/2020 Club Events
- 2019 End of Year Banquet
- Mid Atlantic WWII Weekend
- OC Maryland Airshow
- Open Cockpit Saturdays
- Food Photography Table Top at Glen Burnie Library
- July 4th Local Fireworks
- Earleigh Heights Carnival
- Tuckahoe Steam and Gas Show
- Kenilworth Gardens
- Club Picnic
- BMX Single Race
- Maryland Renaissance Festival
- Sunflower Festival
- Hagerstown Wings and Wheels
- Table Top Night – Club Meeting – Glass and Water theme
- Arlington National Cemetery
- Cascade Falls – Patapsco State Park
- Rams Head Dockside – In place of club meeting
- Library of Congress
- Brian Boru’s Fundraising Night
- Conowingo Dam
- Fire Museum Of Maryland and Holiday Train Garden
- Club Holiday Party at the Hockel’s
- Bombay Hook NWR
- Ocean City, MD
- Assateague Island
- Blackwater NWR
- Fire and Ice – Frederick, MD
- Woods Church Reception (Any photo taken that night in place of club meeting)
- Photo Talk – Something New – March 2020 – You must of submitted a photo for this Photo Talk in order to enter it in for Club Events
- Patuxent Research Center
- Photo Talk – (One of 3 assignments – Bathroom, TP, or Self Portrait) – You must of submitted a photo for this Photo Talk in order to enter it in for Club Events
*** NOTE*** the ones listed below are depending on Federal and State Guidelines moving forward through the end of year. If attended – you will be able to submit photos for these events.
- Table Top Night – (April Meeting)
- Baltimore Museum of Industry
- WWII DC Flyover
- Kiwanis Lake, York PA