The summer is coming to a close. The good news is that we are starting the 2018-2019 club year which marks the 62nd year for the Arundel Camera Club.
Location: We will meet at the Severna Park High School (60 Robinson Rd, Severna Park, MD 21146).
Time: We voted to start our meetings this year at 7:00PM. So we will man the door from 6:30Pm-7:00PM. We will probably need someone to check the door again at 7:30 just in case. Hopefully someone has informed the custodian.
Room: We are still waiting to find out if we are in the same room or in a new room this year. Be patient.
Parking: We park in the teachers parking lot on the left of the school and come in a side door.
- Dues (Pay Jackie)
- Review Club Calendar
- Discuss Photo Challenges / Photo Talks
- Discuss Field Trips
- Discuss overnight Field Trip to Historic Penn’s Cave, Spring Mills, PA Nov. 3rd – 4th.
- Photo Sharing – What you did this summer
- Please submit 5 digital photos to share and discuss.
- Email your digital photos by Tuesday, at noon to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send your images as email attachments.
- Mac users need to put their images in a zip file and attach the zip file to the email.
- Resize your images to 1024 pixels on the long side (1024 x ??? or ??? x 1024).
- Name your files any way you want but I suggest “name (n).jpg”
- For examples “Mike Thomas (1).jpg”, “Mike Thomas (2).jpg”, …, “Mike Thomas (5).jpg”
- I will send you an email to confirm we have received your images.
- If you do not receive a confirmation, please contact me at email@example.com.
- If all else fails, you may bring your images to the meeting on a USB drive and try to show up early so I have a chance to load them on computer.