Interested in Showcasing Your Images at an Art Gallery?
An attempt is underway for photography clubs in the Baltimore area, and surrounding counties, to work together to have one of the largest exhibits of photographic images ever on display. As many as 70 images may be chosen. There is no cost to submit your images for consideration. The only requirement is that you be a Maryland resident, and that if your image(s) are chosen, you must have them printed, matted, framed and wired*. All images on display can be sold, with you receiving 60% of the proceeds, and the gallery receiving 40% of your selling price. The art gallery where the images will be display is the Columbia Art Center in Howard County.
All images submitted will be juried by no less than 3 experienced photographers.
All images submitted must comply with the following:
- No more than two (2) images can be submitted
- No greater than 1 MB in size
- Longest side must be no greater than 1,024 pixels
- Contain no watermarks
- No nudes or images that would not be in good taste are allowed
- Each image must be labeled: Image Title_Your Name_Your Photography Club Name
Submission Deadline: April 30, 2016
Questions or to to submit your images for consideration, send them to: MarylandPhotographyAlliance@gmail.com