The annual Red, White and Blue Celebration hosted by Ft. Meade will be held June 28 with fireworks, rides, live music and an array of food.
Friday, November 1, 2019 – Sunday, November 3, 2019
Nature Visions Photography Expo is an annual event that is held at the Hylton Performing Arts Center in Manassas, VA and is the premier photography expo in the Mid-Atlantic region. It is composed of a juried exhibit of nature photography, lectures and classes on all aspects of photography, vendors, a Friday all-day seminar by renowned photographer Thomas Heaton, and our Saturday keynote address by Cole Thompson.
This year we have several distinct types of training
- All Day Friday Seminar (included if you buy a 3-day Merchant Hall pass).
- One-hour Lectures (included if you buy a Merchant Hall pass, also available separately).
- Multiple hands-on workshops for macro/flower and bird photography (purchased separately).
- 90-minute Lectures on a wide range of photography topics (purchased separately).
- Keynote Address (included in the multi-day passes; also available separately).
- Two 90-minute FREE sessions of Lightroom instruction (registration required).
- Multiple FREE one-hour sessions for the beginning photographer (registration required).
- 20-minute Photographic Portfolio Review sessions (registration required).
Source: Nature Visions Expo
Enjoy summer evenings at Hillwood, complete with dinner at the new Merriweather Café and documentary films that dig deep in the world of America’s most fascinating photojournalists.
Enjoy summer evenings at Hillwood, complete with dinner at Merriweather Café and documentary films that dig deep in the world of America’s most fascinating photojournalists.
Did you miss the Cyanotype Workshop night? Want more? Club members John and Christine Milleker are teaching two more classes coming up at the easily accessible Southdale/Glen Burnie Michaels store as independent contractors. Price is $35 per person plus your own paper and brushes (available at Michaels). Discussion is brief on the history of the Cyanotype, recipes and safety so that we can get to making Cyanotypes as quickly as possible. Everyone goes home with the Cyanotypes they made as well as information on the recipe for making Cyanotypes at home and alternative techniques such as different surfaces (wood, glass, cloth), toning and hand coloring. Instructors will have materials to use as photograms, but recommend bringing flat, intricate items from home such as leaves, flowers, lace, jewelry, etc..
The dates are:
- Monday June 10th from 6-8pm
- Wednesday July 17th from 6-8pm
© 2019-2020 All Rights Reserved arundelcameraclub.org © 2019-2020 All Rights Reserved to the images on this website by the respective photographers