END OF YEAR
The end of the year digital images and the digital version of your winning print images have been forwarded to John from Mike. A test run by John, Michelle and Mike is scheduled for this coming Monday.
All judges for the end of year judging are willing to participate in virtual judging. This contest will not be aired on our Facebook page. Results for end of year will be given at our end of year banquet or aired on Facebook May 27, 2020.
CLUB EVENTS CONTEST
I am now accepting images for the Club Events Contest on May 20th. I am giving everyone plenty of time to choose and work on your images because, I am sure, many of you have tons of images from the events you attended.
Because I anticipate a flood of images I am pushing back the deadline to Sunday, May 17th by 5PM so myself and John have time to sort and code the images. This will also allow any resubmissions if needed due to sizing errors etc.
The list of events is on our website.
There will be only one winner per catagory. The winner of each category will win a free membership to the club for 2020-2021 club year.
The Club Events Contest guidelines are:
- Two Categories: Novice and Unlimited
- One color image and one monochrome image per event attended can be entered into your assigned category.
- PLEASE SEND digital images to: email@example.com
- Images WILL NOT be accepted after the deadline unless there are extenuating circumstances.
Images should be:
- Sized to be 1024 pixels on the longest side 1024 x ???.
- Saved in sRGB color space.
- Files should be .jpg’s.
- Labeling format for this presentation should be:
- Novice = N
- Unlimited = U
- Note: Please use consistent initials throughout the year.
- N_title_LJS – submission “A”
- N_title_LS – submission “B”
Refer to the following link for more details.