ACC September Field – Trip Maryland Fleet Week & Flyover, Baltimore Inner Harbor
September 10, 2022 10 am to 9 pm, Meet 10AM
If you are interested, please send an email to Ed and Rich at firstname.lastname@example.org
Maryland Fleet Week & Flyover Baltimore returns to Baltimore City and Baltimore County this fall with an exciting line-up of ship tours, festivals, flyovers, and educational activities, taking place IN-PERSON September 7-13, 2022, at the Inner Harbor, Port Covington, Fells Point, Under Armour Pier and Martin State Airport.
FLEETS: Ships begin arriving in Baltimore on Wednesday, September 7 and include United States, British and Canadian naval ships, U.S. Coast Guard vessels, NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric) and Army Corps of Engineers working vessels, the USS John Brown, and the Savannah as well as traditional sailing ships including the Danish sail-training tall ship Danmark. They will be docked at various locations around Baltimore, including the Inner Harbor, Fells Point, Under Armour Pier Locus Point and Port Covington. Ship tours will be available from September 8-12 from 10 am- 5pm.
FLIGHTS: NEW this year, there will be an exciting series of flyovers of modern and historic aircraft, September 9-11, centered at Baltimore’s iconic Inner Harbor. Eventgoers can enjoy seeing and hearing the roar of jets overhead while strolling around the festivals or taking tours, providing access to more people than in previous years.
- 10am-5pm – Ship Tours- U.S., British, Canadian, and Danish
- 10am- 4pm – Various military and historic aircraft conduct flyovers
- 11am-7pm – Enjoy the fleet, food, fun, entertainment, family activities.
- 1pm-2pm – Performance- Mambo Combo (Latin) performs.
- 2pm-2:15pm – The United States Navy Ceremonial Guard Drill
- 2:30pm-3:30pm – United States Navy Band Cruisers (high-energy pop) performs
- 4pm-5pm – Outcalls (sparkly, low-slung pop) band performs
- 6pm-9pm – Defenders’ Day Evening Program at Fort McHenry- Defenders’ Day Evening Program- Join the U.S. Army, National Park Service & Friends of Fort McHenry, a program of Living Classrooms Foundation, as they celebrate the successful Defense of Baltimore with music and other activities! This event culminates in a rousing firework display to be enjoyed over the ramparts of Fort McHenry at 2400 E. Fort Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21230.